Annual Giving Campaign
“Faith In Our Future” Annual Giving Fund (Principal’s Discretionary Fund)
The “Faith in Our Future” Annual Giving Fund gives the Principal the flexibility to allocate resources when and where they are most needed. With your gift, Assumption can offer tuition assistance to those who otherwise wouldn’t have a private Catholic education, invest in resources to enhance a student’s primary experience and fund new programs and activities to make Assumption School exceptional.
The Annual Fund enhances the daily operations of the school in all areas during the current academic year:
- Financial Aid Program
- Classroom materials and new tools for teaching
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs
- Faculty professional development opportunities
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Initiatives
- Athletics and Afterschool Enrichment Program
- Building, Classroom and Ground Maintenance
- Avoid drastic tuition increases
Every gift, in any amount, confirms your support for the future of our school – Our Students!
Your partnership is a powerful statement and supports our mission to educate our students to:
BELIEVE and practice their Catholic faith
BECOME responsible leaders
BLESS and be Christ-like in their service to others
Assumption School is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and your donation is tax-deductible. You can dedicate your gift in honor of a current student, in honor of a member of the community or in memory of a loved one.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Rose Navarro, Principal, at 626.793.2089 or email@example.com