- Return on investment – teachers teaching better and students learning better through engaging lesson plans that incorporate higher order thinking skills and positively impact student achievement.
- Lifelong learning – teachers and students developing a problem solving ability to keep pace with the changes in technology that they will undoubtedly encounter throughout their educational and professional careers.
- Computer fluency – the ability to understand the computer as a “tool”, how to use it and when to use it, taught within the school’s academic curriculum framework.
- School-wide technology integration – technology becomes seamless and is no longer an optional add-on but a truly integrated part of the culture or DNA of the school. This is accomplished by bringing the ISTE Standards based high tech learning in the computer lab into the classroom curriculum with both lab teachers and classroom teachers orchestrating just-in-time learning plans.
- Promote The 3 “C’s” of Professional Development – research proves that a trained staff will use and innovate teaching methods at a greater rate after developing “confidence, competence and content“.