To provide leadership and coordination of activities for the Parent-Teacher Organization.
- To prepare the agenda for the monthly planning meeting.
- To conduct monthly planning meetings.
- To coordinate activities of various committees.
- To receive reports from various committees.
- To ensure that PTO proceedings are communicated to all parents and teachers.
- To ensure that minutes are maintained.
- To provide support for the principal.
- To work with the principal in planning Parent-Teacher Organization meetings several times annually.
- To approve all fundraising activities and their respective budgets, including:
All PTO fund raising activities which supplement the operating budget:
- Family Fun Night and Raffle
- Auction Gala
- $1000 A MONTH Club
- Jog-A-ThonAll PTO fundraising activities which enrich the school program including:
- Supports the library.
- Sports Booster Club-supports the after school sports program.
- To audit the accounting for all monies raised by fundraising activities.